10/13/2009

It's Hard to Resist Kristen Stewart's Allure


We caught a sneak peek at Kristen Stewart shooting the November cover of Allure back in July at the Santa Monica Pier, and the issue is finally about to hit newsstands. It's yet another cover after her recent appearance in Interview as she makes the rounds to discuss her latest film in the Twilight series. She sat down to chat all about her personality, what sets the movies apart from all the other vampire stories, and even Robert Pattinson. Here's more:


On her dating Robert Pattinson: "I read that story every day. . . it’s in a story every day, so let’s not put it in another one."

On why Twilight resonates with fans: "There's a lot of [vampire] stuff out there, but this goes deeper. But it's [more than] just foreplay. Even though it does that so well —it does a f***ing good job — the build up is like, ridiculous. But it's all for the right reasons. You're so very much with Bella. You're so in her shoes that it's a vicarious experience. It's addictive."

On people's reactions to the shots of her kissing Robert in New Moon: "This shot got everyone talking like I have some sort of great ass. But come on, I have a flat ass. I don't know what people are talking about."

On staying true to herself: "I go outside, and I’m wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, 'What’s wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush.' I'm like, don't you get it? I'm not that girl! It's not like I was really clean cut last year."

On her weight: "I don’t exercise. I’m skinny fat. I worry about being too skinny. You should see my brother, he's, like, emaciated. We both just happen to be really skinny."

On the Bella doll: "She has bigger t*ts than me, and she looks ten years older. I have one, it's in a drawer."

On trying to be sincere: “I spend so much of my time guarding against sounding insincere about something that I would die for. . . maybe I’m overcompensating. . . I care so much. And it gets reported as the opposite. And even seeing this [interview], they’ll be like, Oh, she’s trying to let us know. . . "

Make sure to check out more behind-the-scenes photos from Kristen's shoot, as well as a look at her style transformation over the years, before the issue hits newsstands in NYC and LA on October 13, and everywhere else on the 20th.

popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...