10/17/2009

Kristen Is The Reason Robert Did 'Twilight'


Series City magazine has an entire issue dedicated to the otherworldly cast of New Moon, featuring an intense-looking Robert Pattinson on the cover, protectively embracing co-star, Kristen Stewart. While the two claim they're only acting like a couple in the film series, Robert did admit that when he first auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen he was hesitant to take it on.

RPattz dished to Entertainment Tonight, "When I read Twilight, and there are these moony descriptions of Edward as a godlike figure, I thought there was no way I could play him."

However, a meeting with future co-star, Kristen Stewart changed his mind. Pattinson goes on to say, "But when I got in the room with Kristen, there was a certain chemistry. She's basically the reason I did the movie."

Yeah, we noticed.


See the entire gallery here. via robsten lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...