10/08/2009

Kristen Stewart Is Bored Of Living 'The Kristen Show'

A common theme in Kristen Stewart's interviews these days is that since she's become a megastar, her life has gotten progressively less exciting. You'd think that someone who's found tons of fame starring in the white-hot franchise "Twilight" would relish the fact that she can now have access to anything she wants. But Stewart is a different kind superstar.

"I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, 'What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush.' I'm like, 'Don't you get it? I'm not that girl!' " she says in the November issue of Allure magazine, out October 13, according to JustJaredJr.com. "I never was that girl. It's not like I was really clean-cut last year." Stewart again tries to buck the cookie-cutter starlet image in the article, noting that she doesn't love all the attention that the films get her. "What people told me [when I signed on to 'Twilight'] was that there would be a lot of fan girls, people who love the books," she said. "But people don't tell you that as long as you're living in Los Angeles, it's a show every second of your day. It's like the Kristen show. And it's so boring!" Stewart also fesses up to not being a "Twilight" fan before deciding to play Bella Swan, but now she identifies strongly with her character. "You're so very much with Bella," she says. "You're so in her shoes that it's a vicarious experience. It's addictive."
mtv

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...