10/07/2009

Kstew's quotes in Allure

Some quotes of Kristen in Allure. Here she reveals some of her fashion choices or any other choices
"I was a full-blown tomboy when I was little."

"This was only my second movie, but watching Jodie shaped my ideas about the way an actor should behave on the set. She's very professional. She's there to do the job. When it becomes apparent that an actor is wrapped up in so much more than what they've been called to do, then it's like...please. It's embarrassing."


"That's right in the midst of my deeply, deeply, deeply awkward stage. People are shocked to see me like this. It's like, 'Oh, she looks bad.' And I'm like, 'No, I actually just look like what I look like. I don't look like I just came from a photo shoot.'"


"I'm pretty white; that's just what I look like. Dark eyes, black dress."

"That's my friend Nikki. That's just, you know, a dress that I wore. It's not like I own any of these dresses or anything."

"Working with DeNiro was amazing. He's old-school. He makes you feel like everyone is important, no matter how small the role."


"This is the money shot. The sweater was appropriately dorky. I wore sneakers because I couldn't deal with actual shoes. Bella would also feel ridiculous wearing actual shoes."


"She has bigger tits than me, and she looks ten years older. I have one. It's in a drawer."

don't exercise. I'm skinny fat. I worry about being too skinny."
"This shot got everyone talking that I have some kind of great ***. But come on, I have a flat ***. I don't know what people are talking about."

"I had an ankle injury, so I wore Converse sneakers to the awards. And everyone was like, 'She couldn't even get it together to put on a pair of shoes?'"
source: community.livejournal.com/fiercebitchstew via source

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...