12/21/2009

Kristen texts Anna Kendrick to congratulate her on her Golden Globe nomination

Anna Kendrick must be flying high right about now. After all, she was in the highest-grossing movie of the year and has taken away a Golden Globe nomination for Up In the Air. The only thing that could be better? Winning the award, of course. But Anna's a little bit nervous about all the awards shows.

24-year-old Anna Kendrick has had a fabulous year. But it's not quite over yet. Next up? The Golden Globes show. She's, of course, excited, but also a little nervous. Anna says, "I always feel like someone's going to catch me in some gorgeous gown, but they'll realize that I'm the girl who usually wears Converse and then kick me out of the party." Uhh I doubt it! I have a feeling Anna's going to fit in just fine in a gown.

She says she's really excited about all of her co-stars who were nominated for Golden Globes and that she emailed co-star Vera Farmiga after the nominations were announced: "I was like, 'Best Golden Globes table ever? I think so!' I can't believe everybody's nominated. It's going to be the best party."

Of course, I can't even imagine what it's like to get a Golden Globe nomination, but I can imagine the excitement Anna is feeling. She says even Kristen Stewart texted her after the nominations! According to Anna, "Kristen [Stewart] sent me a text... She sent me a really, really sweet text."

We wish Anna Kendrick lots of luck and the Golden Globes! And congratulate her on her Screen Actors Guild Award nomination, too. And I can't wait to see what she's wearing to the awards show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...