1/22/2010

Twilight: The Graphic Novel will be published in March!

Entertainment Weekly can exclusively announced that Yen Press will publish Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 on March 16. Entertainment Weekly’s EW.com has a first glimpse at the book’s cover, as well as an exclusive peek at one of its panels (for a full ten-page excerpt, and the entire Q&A with Stephenie Meyer, see the issue of EW that goes on sale this Friday).

Meyer talked to Entertainment Weekly and below are a few snippets from the conversation.

Link to the first look on EW.com:
http://shelf-life.ew.com/2010/01/20/exclusive-twilight-the-graphic-novel/

The text of your original novel is boiled down so carefully that it doesn’t feel like anything is missing. Were you the one who did that?

I was definitely involved. I didn’t do the original “script” for the book, so to speak. But when I got the dialogue with the images, I did a lot of tinkering. In a couple of places, I asked for missing scenes to be inserted. For example, the conversation in the car that Bella and Edward have after she faints in Biology.

When this project is done, are you done with Twilight?

I can’t say that I am done with Twilight forever. I’m not working on anything new Twilight-related now, and probably not for a while. But there’s still a possibility that I’ll go back and close some of the open doors.

credit: Entertainment Weekly’s EW.com ew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...