11/25/2010

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I created this post to thank you all, new and old readers who follow this blog, read it with interest, leave comments, respect my work, send me e-mails, and contribute to keep me blogging it good!

Here in Italy we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day. And I think it's a shame, at a certain point of the year we should thank everybody who helped us with our lives.

So, I've chosen a Rob and Kristen special photo for this occasion!

Enjoy your day wheter you celebrate Thanksgiving or not!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm from germany so i don't celebrate thanksgiving, but i love your blog! thanks for posting everything and just keep it on! and happy thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thank you, you're very kind :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...