10/13/2009

Kristen Stewart's 'Zathura' co-star Josh Hutcherson says she was 'great'

Nearly five years ago, Twilight's leading lady was babysitting the outerspace kiddies in Zathura: A Space Adventure. In that film, she portrayed the irritable elder teen sister "Lisa" to a tee.

In Zathura, the bigger of those little boys ("Walter," in the film) was Josh Hutcherson, the newly seventeen (happy belated birthday)-year-old star of Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant.
In a recent self-propelled interview that Hutcherson had in the following MySpace video, one of the fan-submitted questions asked Hutcherson about his former co-star, saying "What was it like to work with Kristen Stewart on Zathura, and do you guys still talk?" Said he:
Unfortunately, I haven’t talked to her … actually you know what? I talked to her at the Teen Choice Awards. I saw her there, and that was the first time I’d seen her in a couple of years. But Kristen was amazing, you know? I totally had a crush on her when I was working with her, by the way. But she was great, really, really, nice girl – down to earth. And actually for my … birthday party she got me a turtle, a pet turtle. His name was Bob, and he was a

Chilean turtle. He was very nice turtle, but Kristen was great.

the examiner




Josh Hutcherson answers your questions

JoshMySpace Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...