12/30/2009

The Flickcast Presents: Best Films Of 2009


Rather than tell you what I think I should, I decided to come clean on this list. For instance, I am aware that A Serious Man might technically and artistically be a cut above some of these, but I just didn’t enjoy it as much. I’ll also preface this by saying since I was covering most of the main-stream movies this year, there were a lot of independent movies I didn’t see, so they may not appear on the list. The film title links to a review when applicable.

Adventureland – Kristen Stewart actually can act, as evidenced here. Jesse Eisenberg manages to play awkwardly adorable better than Michael Cera. This was a sweet coming of age movie set in an amusement park that hit all the right notes. It also had a great soundtrack.


theflickcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...