4/12/2010

Kristen Stewart talks about her ‘Eclipse’ wig

Clicca per l'immagine full size

Taylor Lautner wearing a wig in the “Twilight Saga” isn’t anything new to fans of the franchise, but due to a Joan Jett haircut for her latest film “The Runaways,” Kristen Stewart also had to don a wig for “Eclipse.”
“It was fine. I’ve worn wigs before, just not with such … I just felt such a tactile thing with Joan [that I cut my hair for the role],” she told MTV News on the red carpet of “The Runaways” premiere. “She holds all of her energy in her hands. I can be Bella without my hair, but I couldn’t play Joan without.”

And while some teenage girls would not have been too eager to chop off their locks, Stewart said she didn’t have an emotional attachment to her strands. I think Dakota was more emotional than I was, to be honest,” she said. “She, like, almost cried when I cut my hair. It was something I needed to do. I needed to feel the sweat coming down my face and, like, I needed to be able to touch it. I just needed to do it.

The bond between Stewart and Fanning went far beyond that of just hair — the girls admitted that they became really good friends while shooting the flick. “It would have been really awful had we not [gotten along],” she said. “It is really rare, I have to say. I’ve worked with so many young people. I’ve met so many young people, actors, and everyone’s different. Everybody’s doing things for different reasons. I strongly admire [her]. It’s cool.”
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...