4/10/2010

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Have a Special Bond'

Robert Pattinson says he has a 'special bond' with his Twilight costar Kristen Stewart. The British hunk - who’s rumored to be dating the 20-year-old actress - refused to discuss his relationship with Kristen during a recent magazine interview.

“Kristen and I have a special bond together, she is the sweetest, smartest and strongest girl I know,” Pattinson gushed. “If we have a relationship I would rather not say, because my words get twisted around too much and can be ‘old news’ by the time this interview is printed.

“I’ve been linked to a lot of actresses in Hollywood, most of them I find too silly and shallow that I would not want to date them.”

Rob, 23, recently admitted he wants a career like Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio and is keen to win an Oscar before he reaches 30. “I can only hope for a resume like Leonardo DiCaprio,” he said. “My wish: an Oscar before I’m 30 years old. But I still have a long way to go.“

Source: showbizspy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...