6/30/2010

Is The Prettiest We’ve Seen Her Yet!"



We can’t get over how amazing Kristen Stewart looked at her NYC Eclipse screening!

That hair! Those eyes! Kristen Stewart simply looked stunning at the NYC Eclipse screening on June 28. Seriously, the Twilight star has never looked prettier. I am pretty much obsessed with her gorgeous French side braid that she pulled into a pretty bun at the back. Although I had originally thought she cut her hair short when I saw her arriving at the Late Show with David Letterman with her brand new, fiery red hair, it appears that she has kept it long.
How much do you love Kristen’s totally unique smoky eyes? I love the combination of the black and red shadows. It’s completely unexpected and edgy yet really beautiful at the same time. I’m really happy to see Kristen stepping up her beauty game so much. She’s really coming into the fact that she is one of the world’s biggest stars right now! What do you think of Kristen’s brand new look? Do you love it as much as I do or do you miss her more subdued, Bella Swan-like look?


hollywoodlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...