6/28/2010

Kristen Stewart, action star?

Looks like Kristen Stewart is desperate for some action - on the big screen, of course.

In recent weeks the actress has had her name attached to two heart-pounding Hollywood thrillers currently in the works: "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and "Wanted 2."

Based on Swedish novelist Stieg Larsson's book trilogy, "Tattoo" tells the story of a computer hacker who is recruited to help find a missing woman. While Stewart, 20, is definitely interested in tackling the hacker role, her schedule might make it a mission impossible.

"I think I'm going to be working," Stewart - who has not yet met with "Tattoo" director David Fincher - told MTV News. "I'm booked for, like, the next six months, but it's an incredible project. I hope someone really cool does it, because I can't wait to see it. But I don't know if it's going to be me."

Still, she notes, "Who knows? Movies push all the time."

Stewart is equally optimistic about replacing Angelina Jolie as the new fierce female in "Wanted 2."

"'Wanted' was a great movie," she told MTV News of the first flick, adding that she's game for joining James McAvoy for the adrenaline-packed sequel. "Definitely," she said. "As long as it was really good."

Can you picture Stewart in either of those roles?
marquee.blogs.cnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...