8/17/2010

Kristen with brasilian fans in Montreal - August 15


Translation of her experience with Kristen, there is more but is all about Rob.

"...What I remember the most was stay in front of Robert after taked my picture, a little silly, and he looking ate the floor and passing his hands at his hair and forehead, and looking to the side and Kristen looking to me. I don't remember what I said to her (probably sorry sorry sorry) and she said "that's ok" and I enjoy that she was in a good mood and ask her to take a picture with me too and then was my friend time, they were in a hurry this time so just take the picture and I thanked and apologized once more e we saw they left in a cab, Tom left before (while I taked the picture of mine and of my friend, he passed by us a lot because the cab had stoped to they when we arrived to take the pictures and when we were taking the pictures another cab came and they catch) and and I don't know if John enter at the cab or turned back to hotel, I was more than alucineded that time..."


Source
via kristenteam

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...