10/09/2010

Tonight Show More pics Untagged and a Fan encounter

Untagged HQs






Fan Pic


Screencaps:

Fan Encounter:


My friend and I were at the leno taping and I had a chance to meet her afterwards. She is TINY, so fucking nice and smells like cigarettes and sex. She pulled up in the car and rolled the window down, so I went up to have her sign my runaways and adventureland dvd. I dropped the marker in the car and it got lost among a bunch of shit. She looked frantically for it for me with words like 'shit fuck I'm so sorry' thrown in. She was legit apologetic and it was so sweet. I asked for a pic but they were rushing her off by that point and she was like 'I'm sooooo sorry but they're making me go!'. She seemed legit sorry which was really nice. But idgaf because I at least got to meet her.I was starstruck ngl.

Leno deets:
-she wore a gray tee, blazer, jeggings (I think) and fierce spiked heels. Her hair was down messy and blonde
-she bit her nails a lot between takes. She talked about how she eats crawfish and you guys are going to lol so hard when she does the motion of how she eats them. I foresee gifs
-she showed the clip from wttr when james's character jerks her out of bed. It was intense.
-she seemed very talkative/joking with leno and everyone

-she talked about the strip club they filmed at and poked fun at jay when he talked about working at one when he was 19.

by OooJoy via TeamKbitch

4 comments:

  1. You can buy the "Geronimo" tank top she's wearing at http://www.makebelieveclothingco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Kristen said she doesn't eat crawfish because of all the inside guk. She demonstrated how she has seen other people eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Make Believe: thanks, I've updated the post: http://allkristenstewart.blogspot.com/2010/10/get-her-tonight-show-look.html

    Remember to email me for this things :) so I can update posts more easily or make a new post about it.

    @Anonymous: Yeah, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your comment "she's so tiny, nice and smells of cigarettes and sex"! So very true and we have always know "they" were together and in LOVE. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...