1/22/2011

What Kristen likes to listen to - Special


-------


Joy Division





Kristen Stewart and Joy Division Love Will Tear Us Apart Shirt Photograph


(click to watch the video)

"I've listened to vary things on the set of New Moon. In Italy I've listened to two different songs. One of them was by Sia, and it was literally downloaded to my I-pod as Track 5, so I really don't know what song was, and the other was Shadowplay by Joy Division."

--------

Sia




------

Miley Cyrus


Kristen admits to listening to Mileys "The Climb" when asked whats her daggiest pleasure is.
"I love, I just went on a road trip, so I was very much stuck in a car in the middle of the country, with no way out and so like I would put on the climb by Miley. Its not daggy though, it's just something no-one would really expect from me".

As for her choice when it comes to playlists, Kristen dished, "[I've] probably [been listening to] a little bit of both [Miley and GaGa]. But I don't know, 'The Climb' is my theme song — and I'm sticking to it."


Lady Gaga



"She's really hot," Kristen Stewart told MTV News about Gaga. "She's got a look."
----

The Kings of Leon

-----

Florence and the Machine

The band has worked in the "Eclipse Soundtrack"

-----

The Smiths

“I’m just getting into The Smiths actually. Vicar in a Tutu is my favourite song. I was singing along to it this morning in my room; I’m so emo! I’m listening to Camera Obscura. It’s really ‘chicky music.’ I listen to stuff over and over. My favourite band is Interpol, and I’m listening to Broken Bells a lot, too. They are the new band from the lead singer of The Shins. I’m always going somewhere, so I get the chance to listen to a lot of music.”

-----

Camera Obscura


-----

Interpol

-----

Broken Bells


-----

The Beatles


"The Beatles are a band I've grown up with, grown out of and grown back into a million times. It'd be weird to say anything besides the Beatles."

-----

Van Morrison

"However, we all became entirely obsessed with Van Morrison on this film. Rob [Pattinson] will take credit for that, and he'll resent all of us for taking that from him. [Laughs] However, we were obsessed — really obsessed. We saw [his live performance of] Astral Weeks at the Hollywood Bowl, and it was baffling. It was truly amazing. Van Morrison screams sometimes, and the way he emits is hard to describe. I liken it to when I find a script that I like. I can't describe what I like about it. It says something to me. It stirs me up, and that's what this music does."

-----

The Beastie Boys


'Beastie

-----

Bobby Long

Leaving Bobby Long Concert

------

Robert Pattinson

"I like Rob's song. I haven't even seen the movie with the finished soundtrack, but he got his song in there. He doesn't like talking about it because he thinks people are going to say he's trying jumpstart his music career and capitalize on the success of Twilight. However, that's not what he's doing, and I'll promote him if he doesn't want to do it. [Laughs]"

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...