7/15/2011

K-11 Update: Kristen's name is back in K-11's Cast and Crew on IMDb

@Tiffanymulheron "Just finished costume fitting for my new film K-11. So excited to start filming.... Woo hoo!! Just finished a photo shoot with Goran Visnjic for my new movie K-11. Dressed up as a bride!! Can't wait to start filming next week!!
@KstewAngel: @Tifanymulheron Congrats on your new movie. Are you able to share what role u are playing in K-11?" Playing Gorans wife Tia..."

@ClaireSinclair_: "I film my scenes for "K11" one week from today!"

@Billy Morrison: Google+ ....... not sure, don't quite get it yet. But I'm willing to try! Got a fitting for K-11 this morning - wonder what I'll be wearing?

@KatedelCastillo is now confirmed to be in the cast.

Kristen's name is back in K-11's Cast and Crew on IMDb, but no role listed. Not that the site is 100% reliable. lol Again, there is no official confirmation of Kristen's involvement in this project.

thanks KStewAngel via robstenation

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...