8/08/2011

Kristen Quote on 'Entertainment News' Homepage

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

click for full size

Kristen has said she is a "pretty loyal friend".

The actress, who is promoting the final instalment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, explained that she is intending to stay close to her co-stars and that she is good at maintaining friendships.

The 21-year-old is dating Twilight love interest Robert Pattinson and has become close pals with Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale in the popular franchise.

"I'm a pretty loyal friend," Kristen told Closer. "Once you become part of my clan, I won't let go of you very quickly. I made such amazing friends [through Twilight], I'll always keep them close to my heart."

The star, who will be portraying fairytale character Snow White in her next movie, also revealed how she likes to spend her spare time.

Kristen lamented the fact that she has to be careful where she goes.

She explained that due to her international fame, it is not always easy to find the peace and quiet she craves.

"I read a book or take a walk [in my spare time]," she said. "I have to pick and choose where I'm going though. Sometimes, I can become very reclusive. Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh, I can't deal with anything right now, I can't see anybody.'"

source stuff.co.nz/entertainment via twilightish

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...