8/06/2011

More Fan Pics and Fan Account from BD Comic-Con

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

@17ForeverLisa's fan account (via pattinsonpost) during the exclusive Meet-and-Greet after the BD Panel at SDCC 2011.

"Kristen was shy, but I couldn’t help but tell her how pretty she was in person and that that I didn’t want that to sound cliché or to be taken the wrong way. I told her how much I enjoyed her work and thanked her for embracing Bella the way that she has. She said, “Oh, thank you SO much.” Then I said I was looking forward to seeing the panel for SWATH on Saturday and wished her well with working on that upcoming project.

I told Bill Condon that we were all looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Breaking Dawn from book to screen. He said he was excited to show it to us. Then I said, “Please tell Jack that we are loving his tweets and to keep them coming.” He really looked at me then and grinned ear to ear and said, “I will! He’ll like hearing that.” (Jack Morrissey is Bill Condon’s life partner and just started tweeting things of interest from the BD filming experience. You can follow him on twitter: @Jack_Morrissey.)"

READ MORE at pattinsonpost via robstenation

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...