10/16/2011

Ashley Greene: "I won't talk about Kristen and Rob"



RPLife scans thanks to epnebelle Ashley Greene has a few ground rules for interviews. One, she never comments on whether her Twilight costars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are in fact an item. "If they don't talk about it, I'm certainly not going to," she says.

(...)The actress iniatilly tried out for the role of Bella before being called back to audition for Alice, a character she related to immediately upon reading the books. "Everyone asks, 'Weren't you jealous?' No, I think that the casting was so spot-on, especially between Rob and Kristen," Greene says. "Dude, I just got lucky in all fronts, because not only am I in Twilight, but the character's just so damn lovable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...