10/29/2012

Kristen on 'Sukkiri' TV Show



thanks yashishishi via robstendreams

Screencaps and more, after the jump!


image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host 

Tweets
  • She's here. They are showing how big she is.
  • She's answering some questions. She wants to play tumpet.
  • She spends her day off playing with her dogs. She's in really great mood. :3333
  • She loves her hands.
From abietotzz
  • She's wearing her pants from TIFF press
  • tank top and jacket wrapped around her
  • Talking about jet lags
  • theyre making her watch herself showing clips of panic room etc
  • watching Edward stopping the car
  • Ahbei ‏@abeitotzz
  • smiling when Rob was removing his shirt in NEw Moon lol
  • Showing snow white
  • "A good love story is always kinda good" talking about Twilight I think
  • Guy is talking about him being edward I think and she was like "I knew I liked you"
  • He was the voice of Edward lol that;s why
  • They showed her a clip with the voice over asking her what she thinks "you got it down pat"
  • Did you ever learn japanese she says "HAI!"
  • if you're not an actress what will you do "I would still want to make movies"
  • musical insturment "trumpet"
  • what she does on days off "I like my dogs"
  • again "my dogs" for the next answer.. she just kept saying my dog
  • She likes her hand
  • theyre zooming in her hands
  • do you cook? "I do, I love to cook"
  • talking about her hands still
  • do you do any sports? "I could run"
  • How many dogs do you have? "two. Breed: pound pups. Mut.. they're rescues"
  • Showing how big her dogs are with hand gestures
  • Talking a lot about her dogs :33
  • "we're in vampire land now it's so much fun"
  • "with the whole series it's been building up to this point"
  • "Hi thanks for having me. Can't wait to see you guys at the fan event bla bla bla"



No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...