11/02/2012

Kristen Interview with Notas Para Ti (Scans + Translation)

image host image host 

source Twilight Poison

Twilight is coming to an end after 5 movies. How do you feel about it?
I’m sad. We were a family, and we actually cried when we finished filming the last scene. But then we celebrated.

Who will you miss the most?
Definitely Taylor. We were together everyday, and now we hardly see each other, but I hope our friendship is not over.

Who would you like to work with next?
I really admire Natalie Portman, and I hope I could film a thriller or an action movie with her. She’s a great actress.

Would you work in a different saga again?
No franchise can match Twilight. I don’t know if I’d ever do another one, but I would like to star in a horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...