12/27/2013

Kristen At Jillan Dempsey's Jewelry Line Launch Party

imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com ImageBam image upload imagebam.com imagebam.com


Kristen Stewart also came out to support her close friend Jillian and even sported a few of her designs. "She's incredibly ambitious, creative, very true, and she's a wonderful mother. She's just one of those chicks that you meet in life and you're like, 'You actually are very impressive, and I should take note of that and look up to you,'" said Stewart.
-----------------------------
“I feel more confident on my feet,” she told InStyle.com exclusively at the launch party for Jillian Dempsey Jewelry in L.A. as to why she prefers sneakers. “Like in a photo, obviously, things look better wearing heels, but in terms of just kicking around and actually like experiencing an entire night, heels limit me.” Which is why you’ll often catch her doing a quick change from stilettos to flats at some point during an evening out. “I feel I can experience about half of my night that I would be able to experience if I was just wearing shoes and I could run around,” she said.

“Literally, these [heels] slow you down. You get about half of your night, and they’re just like painful. So I really dig Vans. I just like wearing Vans.” So chances are if she’s wearing something fancy, we’d bet that she always has a pair of comfy kicks within arm’s reach.
-----------------------------
Dempsey not only had the loving support of her husband, Grey’s Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey, but her celebrity friends Milla Jovovich and Kristen Stewart as well. “[I feel] very supportive and I’m really grateful that they’re here,” Dempsey told InStyle.com exclusively. “They turned up and it’s awesome. Don’t make me cry, it’s so nice!”
-----------------------------

123

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...