7/02/2010

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: True Love or Publicity Stunt?

"Ever since the first Twilight installment, people have been speculating that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart aren't just playing a couple on-screen, though they have yet to fully admit to it.

But when I wrote about how they were outed by their producer, a few of you guys made a very thoughtful observation.

One of you wrote:

"Hmmm...interesting that this little bomb got dropped right on the opening day of their movie Eclipse ... kinda makes ya think ...

I am a die hard Twilighter ... but even I know good publicity when I read it."


Another wrote:

I really don't care if they are dating or not. That said~ this is a publicity scam. I don't believe for a second that they are dating
.

Good points. Though I wouldn't think that Eclipse would stoop that low for publicity, after all is breaking records, but then again, it's also Hollywood. When have we ever known it to have a low? "


Source: thestir.cafemom.com


In my opinion, they are into each other, I don't know them personally, but they do care about the other one, from what I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...