7/02/2010

Shirley Manson (lead singer of the band Garbage) compliments & defends Kristen

A Total Eclipse of The Heart




You know.......it's kind of pathetic that I care.
I am ( afterall or allegedly) a fully mature woman.
But I can't help it.
Why are people so turned off by Kristen Stewart?!?!?!
I don't get it.
I think she's the best thing about the entire Twilight franchise.
Absolutely.

She's delicious to look at.
She's a talented actress.
(I don't care what anyone else has to say about her acting because I think she behaves EXACTLY the way me and all my pals did around that age of the character she is playing so THERE!)
AND she's articulate.
And she's a little shy.
And clearly very thoughtful.


What's not to love?

I hate it when she gets trashed.
It hurts my teenage self.

And it annoys me that everyone laughs at her sullen portrayal of Bella.
What the hell do they want from her?
For her to ponce around like a so called normal teenager and smile a little more, no doubt.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

SAVE OUR SMART GIRLS
SAVE THEM NOW
DO NOT MAKE THEM SMILE
DON'T DO IT
pretty please?
x

UPDATED

Then after someone mentions the fact that maybe it's because of Kristen's comments, she posts this: (FROM ONTD)

Getting Drunker by the very
Second Share Today at 6:24pm
But my darling Darklings!
I know it's a little off putting for a young,rich 19 year old actress to say that getting papped all the time feels like being raped but I have said LOTS of over the top things in my life!
Hell.........I STILL say things over the top! Sometimes
I say them just because I am bored.
Sometimes I say them just for drama. Sometimes I just say stuff to piss people off.
DOn't you!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! love love love from my drunken idyll xxxx


via @tnpnetwork

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...