11/07/2012

More New Kristen Interviews from OTR Red Carpet at AFI

Popsugar
 

thanks Sabrina at Popsugar for sending me!
source popsugar.com
 
 
more after the cut!
Source Source
Extra TV Source

On the red carpet, Stewart told “Extra’s” Ben Lyons that promoting “On the Road” was a welcome distraction from her “Twilight” duties. “It’s been pretty heavy… heavy ‘Twilight’ lately, but that’s okay.”

Kristen explained, “Being introduced to characters within ‘On the Road’ sort of made me go, ‘Wow, I need to find people in my own life that make me feel that way.’”

Ben also wanted to know if Kristen is eying the new movie, “Focus,” with Ben Affleck, but the actress wouldn’t say, “I’m not allowed to talk about that yet.”
E! News (Via)



OTRC (Via)


IndieWire


ClevverTV


Starts at 0:17 & 1:19



AP



Daily Mail UK 



Inside theater/Cast introduction



Cambio



No comments:

Post a Comment

- Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...